Practicus Hong Kong is part of a growing global consultancy business has an excellent reputation for providing a mix of skilled people and outstanding professional services and is preparing to meet the next big challenge as a leading consultancy business in Hong Kong through the growth and acquisition of new clients.
To learn more about our operating model, please visit: http://www.practicus.com/en-hk
Management Consultant_ IT Application Support Manager
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004918154
Are you an experienced Consultant seeking to join an organisation that genuinely has the Customer’s outcome at the heart of its business model?
We are looking for experienced people who share our values and our vision for creating sustainable outcomes through innovative delivery. If you are keen to join a passionate team and provide high quality service and delivering sustainable outcomes, this role might be for you.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Work with business units and users to understand user requirements and to review proposed design and effort estimations prepared by development team
- Manage local and offshore development team to overview the project development in order to deliver successful system implementation on time
- Manage the production issues to resolve issues effectively by working with related parties including development team and infrastructure team
- Analyze and solve production problems and ensures smooth production run of application systems and try every efforts to maintain system availability according to SLA
- Provide continuous improvement for existing systems and streamlines software development process to control software integrity
Minimum Job Requirements:
- University / College graduate in Computing/IT or related discipline.
- Minimum 8 years of relevant IT experience with at least 3 years at the supervisory level to lead development team
- Knowledge in Insurance industry and preferable with group life / medical insurance knowledge
- Hands on experience in relational database server and java programming language
- Good problem solving and communication skills
- Good command of spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
You will be excited by the prospect of working within a culturally dynamic, innovative firm and helping us to continue our rapid growth across a number of industries including Financial Services, Telecommunications and Aviation.
’Your career is in your hands’… Reach Out