jobsDB ref: JHK100003004922350
Employer Ref. 524450/001
This person will join within the Risk and Compliance practice and primarily work on the delivery of investigatory projects sourced by the firm's Managing Directors. This person will be responsible for investigating both individuals and corporates with publicly available data and generating client ready reports; they will additional support brainstorming sessions on risk mitigation.
This person will principally provide support for the Risk and Compliance Management Consulting practice in the advisory of due diligence and risk mitigation initiatives around high profile corporate transactions.
Specific areas of coverage will include:
- Business Intelligence - analytic support of decision processes
- Financial Crime risk potential - anti-bribery, corruption, intellectual property theft analysis, political risk assesments, and other areas on ad hoc basis
- Due Diligence - research and analysis on couterparties in affirmation of previous analysis or independent research on regional corporates
Responsibilites can be defined as:
- Independent research using both public information and proprietary tools to investigate both individuals and corporates
- Analysis of said findings and the concise aggregation of this analysis into high quality reports that can be directly sent to clients
- Aggregation of team analysis into client facing reports both in English and Chinese
- Identification of trustworthiness of public information sources and risk analysis therein
- 1-4 years of industry experience in a research centric or report driven role wherein strong communication skills (verbal and written) have been utilized
- Experience in identification of risk or knowledge of risk profiling a plus
- Strong academic pedigree
- Legal and Paralegal experience will also be considered
- Chinese and English language fluency both mandatory
- Excellent polish and presentation, ability to interface directly with clients
- Candidates at 3-6 years experience will be considered at Senior Consultant level
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Robert Walters Hong Kong
About Robert Walters Hong Kong
Global Management Consulting firm with massive US and UK operations and a rapidly growing regional client base. This team within the business focuses on delivering risk mitigation strategies, investigations into clientele and due diligence for MNCs and Global Financial firms.