Management Reporting - IT Expenses; Global Insurance Company
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004918507
Employer Ref. 3770420/001
To work in a leading international insurance company with attractive salary, comprehensive staff benefits and promising career.
A leading global insurance firm is looking for an outstanding candidate to join their Regional IT Finance team. They provide life insurance and non life insurance products and services to clients with long history of success.
Reporting to the Associate Director, you will be responsible for -
- Performing in depth business performance analysis within the IT department, consolidating submissions from business units and functions
- Improving information analysis and streamlining reporting process
- Reviewing budget and forecast data from business units, addressing issues and following up with Information System finance
To be qualified for the post, you will need to have -
- At least 6 years of experience in FP&A or management reporting within financial services industry
- Experience in reviewing IT department expenses will be a big plus
- Global reporting exposure is a must
- Professional accounting qualifications
- Proficiency in Cantonese, Mandarin and English
Attractive salary and bonus will be offered to the suitable candidate. Friendly and open work environment. Comprehensive staff benefits.
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Dilys SIU on +852 3602 2446
About Michael Page
As part of PageGroup, Michael Page is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the world's top employers. PageGroup operates through 155 offices in 35 countries worldwide. First established in London in 1976, we've been bringing jobseekers and employers together for more than 30 years. London listed, we opened our first Asian office in Hong Kong in 1994 and currently we have offices in all major business hubs across the APAC region, including Australia, Singapore, Tokyo, Malaysia, India, Taiwan, Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Pudong and Suzhou.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.michaelpage.com.hk