Edwin McAuley Electronics Ltd
Edwin McAuley Electronics Ltd (“EME”) is a privately owned electronic manufacturing group with 850 staff in USA, Hong Kong and Dongguan, PRC. We have been operating successfully in Southern China since 1979 and maintaining complete teams of electronic, mechanical engineers as well as other supporting services. In Dongguan, we operate a self-owned manufacturing plant with comprehensive plastics and electronics production facilities.
EME focus on developing innovative products exclusively for its branded partners in Europe and USA. We employ the latest user interface and RF technologies to develop industry leading home automation and comfort products. Key products include irrigation and temperature control devices. Our products are of high value and are designed for easy installation; as such both design and manufacturing quality are of primary importance to our groups continued success.
EME is committed to the development of our staff and provides long-term career progression for talented employees.
Please find out more about EME at www.emehk.com
Management Trainee (Purchasing)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004778587
The job holder will report to the Purchasing Manager and perform production planning duties.
- Plan and prepare production plan for To implement production planning work flow in fulfilling purchasing requirements
- To monitor purchasing information and systems, and purchasing activities through the application of SAP
- To liaise with cross-site budget holders, counterparts and external suppliers and achieving team saving target
- To monitor the performance of sub-contracting vendors
- University graduate in any discipline
- 1 - 2 years’ experience in purchasing/sourcing function
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Well conversant in written and spoken English and Chinese (both Mandarin and Cantonese)
- Energetic, eager to learn and enthusiastic about career development
- Station in China
We place much emphasis on the career development of our employees, respect the worthiness of individual contributions and expect strong commitment to performance excellence. We offer 5 days work per week, competitive remuneration package and fringe benefits including year-end and mid-year bonuses, medical scheme, life & accident insurance etc. to the right candidate.
Interested parties please send full resume stating current salary, expected salary and availability by clicking "Apply Now".
All information received will strictly be kept confidential and be used for employment-related purposes only.