Ringer Hut Hong Kong Co., Limited
Ringer Hut a Japanese Restaurant Company, Originated in 1962 in Nogasaki, Japan. Ringer Hut operates over 500 Ringer Hut restaurants in Japan, Taiwan, and San Jose, California.
Ringer Hut is famous for the Nagasaki-style noodle dish known as champon. Champon is a Japanese word meaning "Blend". Consuming champon provides a well-balanced and nutritional meal in itself. It has seven garden-fresh vegetables (cabbage, carrot, bean sprouts, green peas, green onion, corn and onion), shrimp, calamari, fish cake and meat with noodles from a special blend of flours.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004783383
RingerHut Management Trainee Program is targeted at candidates with passion to learn and develop his/her career in Japanese Catering Industry. In- store on-the-job training will take place in Japan (for the first year) and Hong Kong.
During the program, Management Trainees will be equipped to perform all supervisory duties of store operations independently. Through rotations across different shops, Trainees will gain hand-on experiences of business management.
Upon successful completion of the program, Trainees will be assigned to take up the management position of RingerHut Hong Kong.
- Diploma or above in any disciplines
- Can work under pressure, independent with high flexibility and good interpersonal skills
- Attention to details, energetic and a good team-player
- Self-motivated, good analytical and leadership skill
- Good command of spoken and written in Japanese, English and Chinese (including Mandarin)