The Management Trainee Program is a one-year program designed to nurture aspiring and professional management talents for the future developments of the company.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004830144
Objectives of the program are to:
- Recruit, train and develop a team of management talents to support and expand the international business, especially the China Mainland business;
- Equip the management trainees with the skills and knowledge to meet and lead the future developments of The Group.
On satisfactory completions of the Management Trainee Program, candidates can expect excellent career prospects within the Group. Outstanding trainees will have the opportunity to choose their preferred stream(s) and will be trained and rotated in different areas including, but not limited to Account Executive, Business Development, Customer Relationship, Direct Sales & Marketing, Operations Administration and Product Analysis.
Key Features & Benefits
- 3 months intensive start-up training, including orientation program, in-class trainings, practice, on-the-job training and rotations to different businesses and functions.
- After start-up training, trainees will be exposed to all aspects of training & practical work on Global investment portfolio setting, responsible for full range of financial consultancy services including:
- Risk management / Asset allocation
- Discretionary Portfolio Management Service
- Trading services for Securities, Futures, Options, and Funds
- Dealing with Securities and Futures contracts
- Securities-related advice
- Estate planning / Mortgage Referral
- MPF Advisory
- Trust Services
- Assisting senior managers in presenting investment portfolio and market outlook to clients
- Providing professional and comprehensive financial strategies including assessment of risk, cash flow analysis and financial projections
- Cooperating with senior management for various projects including business development, marketing and client seminar
After trainees have equipped with professional knowledge and management skills to assume further responsibilities at The Group, they will have an opportunity to develop their own career still in Hong Kong or go to China Mainland at a management position. Only those outstanding elites will promote to the management level of The Group.
Mentorship and Business Development Supports
- Team-based mentorship
- Mentors will assist in exploring client networks and creating more business opportunities
- Opportunities to learn from experienced leaders sharing their working experience and practical skills for field work
Sponsorship for Professional Development Courses
- Reimbursement of the examination fee will be provided if trainee passes the designated professional examinations (e.g. CFP, CFA, HKSI, NLP, etc.).
Development Bonus and Conventions
- Extra performance bonuses will be given to outstanding performers*
- Overseas convention opportunities
* Performance bonus will be reviewed and rewarded according to corporate decision
Selection Criteria & Application Procedures
In addition to academic qualifications, The Group seeks candidates with exceptional personal qualities. To be considered for Management Trainee Program (2013/14), candidates should have the following:
- University graduates (in any disciplines), preferably with major in Business Administration, Marketing, Finance, Accounting, Economics or relevant discipline
- Proven English and Cantonese proficiency
- Strong leadership potential
- A passion in finance, management and marketing
- A creative mind, flexible thinking, resilient attitude and an ability to think laterally
- Good communication, interpersonal and analytical skills
- Self-motivated and pro-active
How to Apply:
Please send your resume, including (personal particulars / academic background / employment history, current and expected salary, and contact phone number) tome NOW!