Jun Yang Securities Company Limited
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004830231
- To provide comprehensive financial advice based on individual needs
- Involve in job training program in different aspects, such as sales and marketing skills,communication skills, leadership and coaching skills.
- Develop market or explore long-term business relationship with potential customers
- To develop close relationship with clients and review their financial portfolios periodically
- University degree or above in any discipline, Finance,Accounting,Marketing or related discipline is an advantage. (Fresh graduates and IANG will also be considered)
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills. Positive, proactive and meticulous;
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese (Putonghua preferred)
- Able to work independently and under pressure.
It starts with you:
Competitive remuneration package including attractive basic salary & high commission will be offered to the right candidate.
We are offering an exciting, fast-paced working environment, a culture of mutual respect and teamwork and opportunity to play a vital role in our growth.
We have been offering a wide range of stocks, bonds, funds & margin finance, etc.
If you are looking for an environment of growth and opportunities, please direct send a full resume, stating present and expected salary to Jun Yang Securities Company Ltd. Unit 2103, 21/F, Tower 1, Lippo Centre, 89 Queensway, Admiralty, Hong Kong or email to us.
All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only and will be kept strictly confidential. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.