Guosen Securities (Hong Kong) Financial Holdings Co., Ltd, registered in Hong Kong, is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Guosen Securities Co., Ltd., one of the top ranked financial institution for securities trading and stock listing offers in China. To cope with the Company's rapid expansion, we invite high caliber personnel to fill the following position:
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004831408
Employer Ref. JDB_20161017
Our Management Trainee (“MT”) Programme aims to nurture high-potential individuals to pursue their future career with Guosen, it comprise a wide array of aspects divided into front-office businesses as well as the middle-office and back-office support units. During this programme, you will be offered a rotation opportunity to different sections and received close mentorship from our experienced mentors. This is a challenging business environment to help you develop your professional talents, business knowledge at work, leadership skills, interpersonal skill as well as to build a wide working network and deepen the understanding of financial markets for future career development.
- A designated period for Management Trainee Programme
- Job rotation and on-the-job training in our front-office business units, the middle-office and back-office support units for at least 6 months
- Coaching by experienced superiors
- This programme will assist the MT to develop their career in Financial Institution as well as to find out their strengths in specific business area
- Upon completion of Programme, the MT will have chance to be offered for a permanent position in a specific department.
- Degree holder in Finance, Mathematics, Law, Business Management, Economics or other related disciplines
- Keen interest in financial industry and investment banking business
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills
- Independent, self-initiative, strong sense of responsibility with analytical and innovation mind
- Flexible, eager to face challenges and able to work under pressure
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese, fluency in Putonghua
- Fresh graduates are welcomed
Application Deadline: 30 November 2016
Attractive remuneration will be offered to the right candidate. Interested parties please email your full resume with present & expected salary and date of availability via "Apply Now".
Personal data collected would be used for recruitment purpose only.