First Asia Merchants Bullion Limited (“First Gold”), previously known as Weal & Well Bullion, was established in Hong Kong in 1991. First Gold, a bullion group member of The Chinese Gold & Silver Exchange (CGSE) with the membership number 114 (license type AA), is a CGSE accredited gold refinery and recognized e-trading member, specializing in Renminbi Kilobar Gold, 99 Tael gold, spot gold and silver trading. It has been providing professional and reliable bullion trading services to its clients in the Asia Pacific region, accumulating a wealth of experience over the years. First Asia Merchants Bullion Limited invites high-caliber candidates to join our winning team.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004835809
First Gold Management Trainee Program aims to provide comprehensive training to fresh graduates and talents as young professional/ management. By training and rotating in various departments, it would be a great opportunity for you to enhance your experiences and skills during the training program. To achieve personal growth and develop a rewarding career, join us NOW!
- Management Trainees will obtain training via job rotation in different departments
- Review and propose corporate solution to company
- Develop and implement local & overseas campaigns
- Undertake special assignments
- Ad-hoc functions as required by management
- Fast track promotion to management level
- Degree holder in any discipline
- 1 year or more of professional working experience, recent graduates will be considered.
- Proficiency in Cantonese, Mandarin and English
- Good team player and able to work independently
- Excellent interpersonal skill and presentation skills
- Mature with ambitions, self-motivated and result-oriented
We offer attractive remuneration packages to the right candidate, including 5-day work per week, annual leave, discretionary bonus, employee and spouse medical insurance, dental insurance, family care leave, study allowance, etc.
Interested parties please send your detailed resume together with the date of availability, present and expected salary by click the “Apply Now” button.
All information collected will be kept strictly confidential and used solely for recruitment related purposes.