AIA International Limited
AIA Group Limited and its subsidiaries is a market leader in the Asia-Pacific insurance industry. It's business is focused exclusively on the region. AIA comprises the largest independent publicly listed pan-Asian Financial group. It has operations in 17 countries in Asia Pacific.
A golden opportunity to provide private client services to high net worth individuals in Hong Kong & Main Land China. We believe our approach is paramount, and proven to be a necessity in each individual's portfolio.
If you are seeking a role where you become a complete young entrepreneur, where growth and opportunities are unlimited; this platform will fulfill your aspirations.
Fresh Graduate / Management Trainee
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004836368
Discover an amazing opportunity in our program:
- Comprehensive training: provide you a good understanding of Wealth Management core business and structure,gain good insight of total client relationship management.
- On-the job training: provide independent business solutions to both high net worth and corporate clients .
- Mentorship: Experienced and MDRT leaders will be assigned to candidates in assisting, providing feedbacks and advices with real life cases sharing.
- Providing & Marketing comprehensive financial, asset & risk management services to High Net Worth individuals mainly in Hong Kong and Mainland China.
- Constant monitoring of investment portfolios, through a range of investment vehicles.
- Develop and expand existing network through customer relationship management.
- Target minimum income HK$500,000 per annum.
- Top-up year End Bonus package of 20% on top of annual income.
- Special holiday packages - a minimum of 2 company trips per year.
- Gain accreditation from the internationally acclaimed Million Dollar Round Table association.
- Full time University Student who graduate in 2015/2016 summer.
- Welcome for Fresh graduates and IANG candidates (歡迎國內交流生）.
- PRC background （國內背景）is preferable
- Good communication and interpersonal skills with analytical mind.
- Determined and result-oriented individual who has a passion of private client service.
** HONG KONG CITIZEN OR LEGAL TO WORK IN HONG KONG**
Please apply in strict confidence with resume email to Senior Manager, Wealth Management & Protection: Mr. Danny Ip
9/F, Caroline Centre, 28 Yun Ping Road, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong
(The personal data provided will be used for consideration of recruitment only. All personal data of unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed within 6 months)