Service since 1947. Johnson Group is a Hong Kong based company, offering superior services and products to residential & commercial clients and government bodies. Johnson Group opened the first branch in Taiwan in 2011 and has steadily expanded the network to Shanghai and Shenzhen in 2014.
Three major core businesses of the group include,
- Services (Pest Control, Deep Cleaning & Sanitizing, Air Quality Improvement)
- Products (Natural Cleaners & Disinfectants, Air Purifying Products, Energy Saving Solutions, Pest Control and Bird Control Products)
- Goods Sterilization (Exporting Goods ETO Sterilization)
We’re looking for a person with high caliber to join our group as
Management Trainee (station in the Shanghai office).
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004914795
Learn sales process, Accomplish business objectives, Interact with clients, Support operations, Implement administrative systems.
- We provide a comprehensive training for you.
- Your job responsibilities can be divided into three major areas which are marketing & sales, operations and business development.
- You will be trained to build market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships.
- The training time is around 3-4 years. After that, you’ll be promoted to a managerial position.
Skills and Qualifications
- Degree holder (Fresh Graduate Welcome)
- Confident, Self-disciplined, Self-motivated, Proactive
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Cantonese, Mandarin would be an asset
- Five-day Work
- Two round trip tickets per annual
- Year-end Bonus, Meal Allowance, Medical Allowance
- 14 days of Annual Leave, Marriage Leave & Compassionate Leave
We offer attractive remuneration package and excellent career prospects to the right candidate. Please visit www.johnson-group.com.hk for more info about our company and send your CV with expected salary to email by clicking "Apply Now" or by mailing to Flat 4-6, 24/F, Million Fortune Industrial Centre, 34-36 Chai Wan Kok Street, Tsuen Wan, NT.