Fresh Up Group Limited
FreshUp is a leading and experienced vending machine operator in Hong Kong. Our innovative and reliable vending services are trusted by a long list of clients including major investment banks, law firms, universities, government agencies etc. FreshUp is contracted to supply over 300 vending machines to the HKSAR Government. We have a very good culture and all staff work closely together. We have been experiencing excellent growth and would like to invite you on board.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004979216
Fresh Up Group Limited is a leading vending machine operator in Hong Kong. Our innovative and reliable services are trusted by clients such as HKSAR Government, UBS, Nomura, Wells Fargo, CLSA, Hong Kong Stock Exchange, Maxim’s, Hospital Authority etc.
Our mission is to provide the best vending experiences and solutions to our clients. We rank No.1 in product variety offered in Hong Kong’s vending industry with over 300 selections of snacks and beverages. Our vending machines are equipped with real-time data telemetry technology. Besides from operating vending machines, we are also working on various innovative F&B and vending concepts.
We are looking for a management trainee to work closely with our senior management team. You will work and rotate among our sales, operations and finance team.
- On-the-job corporate management training building on your established knowledge and expertise
- Prepare regular presentations and status reports to senior management and perform related ad-hoc projects
- Manage financial and non-financial forecasts, assist in monthly financial and management reporting
- Liaise with various external and internal parties to facilitate operations
- Perform research and analysis of the vending industry and F&B markets
- Set and manage sales strategies & KPIs
- Review operation processes to control costs, improve productivity and efficiency
- Help identify and execute strategies targeting new business opportunities
- Degree holders in business related majors (e.g. Finance, Marketing, Supply Chain etc.)
- Immense drive to succeed
- Good leadership, organizational ability, analytical, problem-solving skills
- Strong interest in entrepreneurship/finance
- Interest/experience with F&B industry is preferred
- Ability to work well in a team
- Presentation skills and communication skills in English and Chinese (verbal and written)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Candidates with less than three years of working experience will be considered
- Fresh Graduate will be considered
- Immediate availability is preferred
- Stock bonus will be available for top performers