Lei Garden Restaurant Group
Lei Garden Restaurant Group is a Hong Kong-based integrated food company. Founded in 1973, the Group currently operates 24 restaurants across 9 Asian cities, including Hong Kong, Mainland China, Singapore and Macau, and employs more than 2,500 staff.
In addition to its Michelin star rated restaurants, the management has a grand vision of “farm-to-table”; which will allow full control of ingredients and enable Lei Garden to provide healthy, delicious and safe food to its patrons. Thus the Group operates its own farm in Zhanjiang (Guangdong province) and food processing center in Hong Kong Science & Technology Park. The Group is also set to expand into the packaged food promoting to local and overseas markets.
To cope with the Group’s development plan, Lei Garden is recruiting self-motivating, passionate and hardworking talent. Please visit company website (http://www.leigarden.hk) to learn more about the group and its business philosophy.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004993983
- Lei Garden Management Trainee Program is a 2-year comprehensive and tailor-made program to help the candidate understand the group's business and management culture.
- Candidates will undergo a structural on-job frontline training with the Group Chairman and other senior executives on different aspects, including: service operation, marketing, procurement, and administrative management.
- Management Trainees are expected to hold managerial positions upon successful completion of the program.
- University Graduate or equivalent, overseas graduates are welcomed.
- Strong passion on food and beverages, service industry, and is committed to build a career in the industry.
- Self-motivated to cooperate with team members for various project tasks, be responsible and willing to take challenges.
- Strong language skills (both spoken and written) in English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Undergo frontline trainings to learn industry leading production and service techniques.
- Coordinate with internal & external parties' inquires in a professional manner.
- Handle ad-hoc duties and projects within department that assigned by superior.
- Assist senior managers to prepare reports and presentation.
Interested parties please indicate your area of interest on your cover letter and send your detailed resume with your date available, current and expected salary by clicking "APPLY NOW".
(All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose only.)