Management Trainee - Front Office or F&B Service
Novotel Citygate Hong Kong
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004998030
We believe that our people are one of most important factors contributing to the success of our company.
We are now inviting applicants to apply for our Management Trainee Program at Novotel Citygate Hong Kong. The successful candidates will have a great opportunity to develop their career with one of the biggest international hotel chains in the world with a bright future in the hospitality industry.
Commitment on your future
Supervisory or above position will be guaranteed to the Management Trainees who successfully complete the 2-year management trainee program.
Training Period: From March 2017 to March 2019
One Management Trainee position will be available in Front Office Department;
One Management Trainee position will be available in Food & Beverage Department
Career and Personal Development
The Management Trainee’s development will be closely monitored by the respective Department Head and the Human Resources Manager.
Technical Skills and Knowledge
Mastering essential job competencies in the chosen department through on-the-job training and job rotations in all areas of the department.
Application and Leadership Skill
Each management trainee will be assigned projects which will be focused on the chosen department in order to apply and develop technical and leadership skills.
- University Graduate in hotel management or in any related discipline
- Must display strong sense of responsibility and excellent interpersonal skills
- Eager to learn and self-motivated
- Willingness to take shift duties
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- Will have supervisor or above position after completion of management trainee program
- Entitle to competitive salary package compared with other hotels
- Entitle to full-time staff benefits including annual leave, discretionary bonus, transportation allowance, free duty meals, etc.
- Will be arranged to different sections in the particular department to have more exposure
- Will be provided the mentorship and trainings
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Novotel Citygate Hong Kong
About Novotel Citygate Hong Kong
The 440-room Novotel Citygate Hong Kong managed by Accor, the world's largest hotel and tourism company with nearly 4,000 hotels in 100 countries and over 168,000 employees. It is located in the centre of Tung Chung, Lantau Island, a new town with Hong Kong's latest and most comprehensive transport infrastructure. A few minutes drive from Airport, proximity to Hong Kong Disneyland, Asia World-Expo and Ngong Ping 360 terminal. Adjacent to the hotel is Citygate, a shopping and entertainment complex and only 2 minutes walk from Tung Chung MTR Station.