AIA International Limited
Join Us as we grow!!! To be MDRT !!!
The AIA Group is a leading life insurance organization in Asia Pacific that traces its roots in the region back more than 90 years. It provides individuals and businesses with products and services in investment management, retirement management, saving management and risk management. Through an extensive network of more than 320,000 agents and approximately 23,500 employees across 15 geographical markets, the AIA Group serves the holders of over 23 million in-force policies in the region.
The AIA Group has branch offices, subsidiaries and affiliates located in jurisdictions including Australia, Brunei, China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Macau, Malaysia, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand and Vietnam.
AIA Group Limited is listed on the Main Board of the Stock Exchange of Hong Kong Limited under the
stock code ‘1299’.
"One Company • Every Dream" - The series of micro movie raise out the theme of positive life changes from working in AIA.
Episode 1: youtu.be/4YiDc_hgA9w
Episode 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=do2Zqs8nTEQ
Management Trainee / Internship Trainee
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004992180
If you are:
- Final Year Undergraduates/ Fresh Graduates
- With high levels of energy and enthusiasm to work in a fast-paced and productive environment.
- Open minded, have intellectual ability and knowledge of world affairs.
- With excellent analytical, numerical, communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in Cantonese & English.
- Provide on-job training, Company event, project and presentation competition and Department visit.
- Allow you to experience the real work setting ensuring that you gain a well-rounded experience of our operations.
- Comprehensive training on different aspects including, sales and marketing skills, market analysis, etc.
- Provide independent financial advices including financial planning, wealth management, fund investment etc.
- Mentorship with our experienced leaders will be assigned to candidates in assisting, providing feedbacks and advices with real life cases sharing.
Interested parties, please click 'Apply Now' to submit application or call 9175 3603 for more information.