Management Trainee, Wealth Management and Protection
AIA International Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004994121
Management Trainees mainly provide professional and financial advice and services to clients, and manage clients' wealth assets and portfolios through investment vehicles. Accepted candidates will work closely with an outstanding and supportive team, which has been top-ranked in Asia for 6 years. All applicants will undergo careful selection processes.
The job can be categorised as follow:
1. Professional Financial Services Provision to Clients
- Wealth Management & Portfolio Advices
- Investment Planning
- Retirement Planning
- Risk Management Planning
- Estate (Tax) Planning
- PRC Business & CIES (Capital Investment Entrant Scheme) Planning
2. Team Management
- Attempt Planning Strategies for Constructing Team
- Learn Recruiting & Managing Team
- Share Marketing Strategies in Team
3. Self Continuous Improvement
- Achieve Professional Destinations (MDRT,CFPCM,CHFC,RFP,RFC,etc.)
- Acquire Up-to-Date Financial Knowledge and News
- Develop Better Interpersonal and Communication Skills
- Bachelor Degree Holder or above in all discipline. Finance and Business related major is preferred but not required.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Energetic and outgoing.
- Mature and self-motivated.
- Overseas graduates and PRC students with IANG are welcome to apply.
- Professional pre-job and on-job trainings will be provided. Excellent career path to management level.
- A minimum of 2 overseas trips and conventions annually.
- Expected salary per year: HKD 550,000 or above.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to AIA International Limited
About AIA International Limited
About AIA Group
The AIA Group established its operations in Hong Kong in 1931. AIA has the largest agency force in Hong Kong and Macau. AIA is a leader in developing innovative insurance products that meet customers’ needs at every stage of their lives and offers products ranging from individual life, group life, accident, medical and health, personal lines insurance to investment-linked products with over 100 investment options.
About AIA Challenge District
Million Dollar Round Table (MDRT) is an international qualification that recognises top 1% financial service professionals worldwide. AIA Challenge District has had the highest number of MDRTs and the highest ratio of MDRTs in the previous 10 years. It provides a platform to train up young professionals and high achievers.
About the team
Our team of approximately 60 members, has been the top-ranked team in Asia among 17 countries for 6 years. All of our team members are highly educated, passionate, energetic and visionary. We are a professional team with high standards, aiming at developing talents and potentials of our team members through different kinds of training and coaching.