Manager (Floral Industry)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004773965
- Responsible for the operation, including daily operation, operation reporting, recruitment, conduct training, liaise with contractors and vendors, logistic, inventory/cost control
- Lead and motivate the team members to achieve sales target and maintain in a high standard of flower arrangement and customer satisfaction
- Implementation of business promotion initiatives and marketing programs to enhance brand awareness
- Participating in ad-hoc assignments as required
- Diploma holder or relevant education disciplines
- At least 5 years’ working experience in retail and floral industry with a similar position
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good team player and have experience to deliver any shop operations trainings
- Willing to work at a busy shop and able to work under pressure
- Outdoor working is required
- PC Knowledge is preferably
- Less experience will be considered as Assistant Shop Manager
We offer competitive remuneration package to the right candidate. Interested candidates please send your Resume and Expected Salary in MS Word by clicking "Apply Now"
Personal data will be used for recruitment purpose only.