Liberty International Insurance Limited
Liberty International Insurance Ltd is a 100% owned subsidiary company of Liberty Mutual Group. Boston-based Liberty Mutual Group is the 3rd largest property and casualty insurer in the United States and the 2nd largest U.S. based international property and casualty insurer. Based on 2015 revenue, THE COMPANY RANKS 73RD ON THE FORTUNE 500 LIST of largest U.S. corporations. With financial strength ratings of "Excellent" (A) from the A.M. Best Company and "Strong" (A) from Standard and Poor's, Liberty Mutual Group has the financial strength to provide a wide array of products and services.
To cope with our business expansion, we are now seeking high caliber professionals to join our dynamic team:
Manager (P&C) (Ref: MGER-BROKER)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004994768
- Assists in achieving team top and bottom lines;
- Develops and sources new business opportunities, products and schemes and solicits inquiries from Brokers. Evaluates risk exposures, negotiates terms and underwrites new businesses;
- Reviews and negotiates renewal business terms with Brokers in accordance with established underwriting standards and levels of authority and to determine acceptability of risks;
- Manages and fosters Broker relationships to achieve business objectives;
- Coordinates with other teams / departments for daily operations;
- Observes latest insurance information through close connection with insurance associations and other insurance / reinsurance companies.
- Bachelor Degree and relevant Insurance Professional Designation / qualifications;
- At least 8 years in insurance industry with at least 5 years in underwriting and business development role(s);
- Sound underwriting and extensive product knowledge including Marine Insurance
- Reinsurance knowledge will be an asset;
- Good connections and relationships with Brokers;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent command of written & spoken English
- Candidate with less experience could be considered as Assistant Manager.
We offer an attractive remuneration package such as 5-day work, at least 15-day annual leave, year-end guaranteed bonus and performance bonus. Other benefits including dental scheme and medical insurance covering family members. Professional and personal development such as overseas training are also provided to the right candidate.
Please quote job reference and apply giving a full description of your experience, qualifications and expected salary directly to Human Resources Department, Liberty International Insurance Limited, 13/F, Berkshire House, 25 Westlands Road, Quarry Bay, Hong Kong, or by fax at 2963-6613, or click "Apply Now" to submit your application. Applicants not hearing from us within 4 weeks may consider their applications have been filed for future reference.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be kept in strict confidence and only for employment-related purpose in accordance with Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance. A copy is available on request.