Manager, Account Management & Regions– Financial Control (Ref: M/AMR/FINCON)
Orient Overseas Container Line Ltd (OOCL)
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004835390
Employer Ref. M/AMR/FINCON
- To supervise a team of professionals and regional accounting heads to manage their regional financial books of accounts in a proper and professional manner
- To provide day to day GL support/guidance to the Group’s regional offices worldwide
- To monitor and to ensure monthly accounts closing and housekeeping of the Group’s regional offices’ books of accounts are completed in a quality, smooth and an efficient manner
- To oversee interim and year-end closing of the Group’s regional offices
- To oversee annual statutory audit of the Group’s regional offices and to ensure they are carried out efficiently and effectively
- To continuously refine accounting procedures and guidelines with a view to achieving greater internal/financial control of the Group’s regional offices
- To assist in the Group’s budgeting and forecasting exercises
- To conduct Ad-hoc Financial Control Review of the Group’s regional offices
- To assist in TPA set up, routine monitoring of the TPA performance through data analytic
- To lead and guide our finance centers in Shanghai and Chongqing
- To lead, manage, motivate and develop staff under supervision
- To reward good performance and encourage repetition through nominations of appropriate awards
- Bachelor degree holder in Accounting
- Qualified Accountant
- Min. 8 years’ of relevant work experience in accounting, with 5 years in managerial role; work experience in Big 4
- Good communication, interpersonal, organization and analytical skills
- Mature, self-motivated, deadline-driven and comfortable to work under pressure
- Computer literate in MS Excel (Advanced); Proficient in SAP, experience in BPC is preferable
- Proficient in spoken and written English and Chinese; Putonghua is a plus
Please send your application letter with detailed resume and expected salary by clicking "Apply Now" and quote the reference number on the subject.
(Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.)
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Orient Overseas Container Line Ltd (OOCL)
About Orient Overseas Container Line Ltd (OOCL)
We are a leading international container transport and logistics service provider, operating from more than320 offices in 70 countries around the world. Our modern and ever-expanding fleet, in addition to our extensive international facilities, links Asia,Europe, North America and Mediterranean, the Indian sub-continent, the Middle East and Australia/New Zealand. As a customer-focused organization we embrace quality standards, utilizing the most advanced information technology and e-Commerce platforms in the industry.
OOCL has long been recognized as the industry leader in developing and providing IT solutions for both container transportation customers and logistics customers. In addition, we are also the pioneer in the provision of IT solutions for other industry players through our advanced systems and portals. One such system is Cargo Smart, one of the most advanced online application and integration service in the ocean container transportation industry, which has received 5 awards for its innovative use of leading technology.
At OOCL we recognize that people are our most important asset and would like to invite high-caliber candidates to join our global team.
Please send your application letter with detailed resume and expected salary by email to firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the reference number on the subject.