MEI Services Limited
Since 1988 our company provides professional services to a reputable portfolio of clients in Hong Kong and overseas, including formation of companies, company secretarial, accounting, audit arrangement, tax compliance, and various advisory services.
MANAGER - ACCOUNTS & AUDIT - H.K. Based
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004833582
The Manager will be reporting to Director in respect of audit, accountancy, and tax compliance services to small and international enterprises. Applications should include your personal statement, resume, telephone number and expected salary.
- Job planning and controlling of accounting, audit and tax assignments
- Client relationship management and development of new business
- File review of working papers and maintenance of professional standards
- Providing training and technical advice to clients and subordinates
- Communication with clients, IRD and other professionals
- Great communication skill, commitment, and strong team management
- Accounting degree or professionally qualified
- Minimum 5 years' audit and tax experience
- Frequent calls with English-speaking clients, good and quick report-writing skills, and some Putonghua preferable for talks with clients from Mainland China
- Practical experience in full set of accounting records and consolidated financials
- Willing to confront seasonal work pressure
For information about MEI, please visit www.meiservices.com.hk.