Manager-Administration and Leasing
Inchcape Motor Services Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004991797
- Assist in store development and renovation projects and ensure thorough specifications that can be executed on budget and with precision
- Manage office administration functions including office supplies purchasing and procurement, oversea travelling arrangement, cleaning and security contract management
- Handle leasing-related duties including new tenancy liaison, renewal negotiation, tenancy management and budget planning
- Conduct periodic market research and analysis
- Prepare regular leasing reports
- Handle ad-hoc projects as required.
- Bachelor degree holder in business administration / office management or equivalent
- Minimum 8 years of relevant experience in sizable corporation
- Outstanding interpersonal skills to build and leverage relationships with stakeholders and external service providers
- Able to work independently, initiative and self-motivated
- Good command of spoken and written Chinese and English.
* Candidate with less experience may be considered as Assistant Manager-Administration and Leasing.
We offer 5-day work, year-end bonus and medical scheme to the right candidate. Please send full detailed resume with contact telephone number and salary information to the Human Resources Division, Inchcape Motor Services Limited, 22/F., Citicorp Centre, 18 Whitfield Road, North Point, Hong Kong OR through online application.
Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purpose only and will be destroyed after 3 months. Applicants who are not contacted within 8 weeks should consider their applications unsuccessful.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Inchcape Motor Services Limited
About Inchcape Motor Services Limited
Being One of Us
People are at the heart of who we are, how we think & how we act!
Inchcape Motor Services Limited is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Inchcape plc. We provide ultimate shared service support to other leading automotive firms within the group in Hong Kong.
Our team is comprised of highly engaged individuals who share the same vision of continuously driving the group to becoming the most customer centric automotive retail group.
To cope with the continuous growth and development of the business, we are now inviting high calibre talents to apply for the following position: