Manager, Alliances & Partnerships
Hong Kong Airlines Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004992776
Employer Ref. HKA/JDB/0111_MAP
- Overseeing all interline partnership on passenger services cooperation from Code-sharing, Joint Business Agreement/Joint Operating Service, Revenue Pooling to Special Prorate Agreements
- Formulate strategy for new interline cooperation initiatives to maximize revenue benefit for HX network
- Liaise with interline counterparts and internal departments to ensure a smooth code-share implementation and the projected benefit is being delivered
- Produce regular assessments on bilateral/multilateral cooperation and put forward recommendation for future improvement
- Increase worldwide territory's contribution on interline related revenue (SPA/code-share support) through transparent measurements and regular review
- Active communication to all outstations and facilitate interline sales opportunity
- Participate in establishing the strategic interline partnership plan
- Participate and contribute in initiatives within RM Pricing for interline fares implementation
- Coach subordinate to attain the highest desired level of job knowledge and skill
- Participate in cross-functional working group as required
- Cultivate teamwork within and between sections/departments
- Degree in Business or Commerce is preferred
- Minimum 5 years relevant airline management experience
- Management of complex cross-cultural commercial relationships
- Previous revenue management experience is an advantage
- Sound knowledge of Airline network planning/Fare construction/Codeshare and interline agreements/Proration and interline settlements are essential
- Strong numerical mind
- Sound analytical, planning and negotiation skills
- Fluent spoken and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Chinese word processing
- Willing to travel overseas as and when required
We offer an attractive employment package including free travel privilege* and staff training & development to successful candidates. For interested parties, please send your full resume with availability, current and expected salary to Human Resources Manager, Hong Kong Airlines Limited by e-mail (with position applying for and reference number quoted in the subject).
Please download and bring along the completed Employment Application Form after interview appointment has been made.
To understand more of our company and other vacancies, please visit our website at http://www.hkairlines.com.
Free Travel Privilege
- Employee and his/her family & friends (for single employee) will be benefit from the free and the lowest fare travel arrangement
- All destinations flown by HK Airlines and its partners
- Free tickets, maximum 10-round trip per year
- 2 more round trip free tickets will be granted to the employee who has completed 5-year of continuous service
Hong Kong Airlines is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only.
Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months.
Under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, you have the right to ascertain whether we hold your personal data, and if we do, to request for a copy of the data and/or to request the correction of any of the data that is inaccurate. Requests for access to and/or correction of your personal data relating to your application should be sent to us via postal mail at the following address:
Hong Kong Airlines Limited
Human Resources & Administration Department
11/F, One Citygate, 20 Tat Tung Road,
Tung Chung, Lantau, Hong Kong
We may charge a reasonable fee for the processing of any data access request.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Hong Kong Airlines Limited
About Hong Kong Airlines Limited
Hong Kong Airlines is the third airline based in Hong Kong. In order to cope with our expansion, we are currently seeking high caliber candidates for the following position :-