Manager, Allocation, Asia
Coach Hong Kong Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004830052
The successful individual will leverage their proficiency in Allocation to...
- Create & support allocation and inventory strategy based on sales analysis and financial projection: Sales analysis needs to be according to: Door profiling, Area, Product category, Season and Various Events
- Allocation execution for all regions’ stores:
- Initial Allocation planning & execution
- Weekly replenishment to stores
- Store to store transfer
- Event allocation
- Manage shipment status including delays & coordinate situation with Logistics and other relative partners accordingly
- Newness shipment tracking and DC inbound management.
- Communication Allocation plan and inventory related strategies directly with stores.
- Implement diverse event and projects with cross-functional partners.
- Co-work and communication timely and appropriately with cross-functional partners according to need.
The accomplished individual will possess...
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Medium 5 years’ experience in retail business. Brand or/and fashion business is preferred.
- Strong PC skills; advanced level excel and Outlook.
- Organized self-motivator with strong communication skills.
- Team player.
- Understanding in Regions’ Market.
- Strong passion for the position and brand.
- Fast learner.
- Fluent in English and Chinese.
Interested parties please send your send CV together with current compensation details and salary expectation. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Coach is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and we pride ourselves on hiring and developing the best people. All employment decisions (including recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, transfer, training, discipline and termination) are based on the applicant’s or employee’s qualifications as they relate to the requirements of the position under consideration. These decisions are made without regard to age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic characteristics, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage, citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy, or any other legally-recognized protected basis prohibited by applicable law. Visit Coach at www.coach.com.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Coach Hong Kong Limited
About Coach Hong Kong Limited
Coach was founded in 1941 as a family-run workshop, and today is a leading New York design house of modern luxury accessories and lifestyle collections. We attribute the prominence of the Coach brand to the unique combination of our original American attitude and design, our heritage of fine leather goods and custom fabrics, our superior product quality, and our commitment to the customer experience.
At Coach, we bring together strong, collaborative people in a culture of mutual respect, support, accountability, and passion for the brand and product. Our goal is to offer an inspirational and modern workplace that allows for exceptional talent to thrive.