China Securities (International) Finance Holding Company Limited
China Securities (International) Finance Holding Company Limited (中信建投(國際)金融控股有限公司) ("CSCI" or the "Company") is a wholly-owned subsidiary of China Securities Co., Ltd. ("CSC") with its headquarters in Beijing. CSC has a strong shareholder background from Beijing State-owned Capital Operation and Management Center, Central Huijin Investment Ltd., Century Golden Resources Investment Group Co., Ltd. and CITIC Securities Company Limited.
CSC is one of the leading full-service investment bank in the PRC. It has about 3.5 million clients and is now managing an AUM of RMB400 billion for its clients. It also has 192 branches set up in 30 provinces, autonomous region and cities of China and accredited AA credit rating which is the highest for securities company.
CSCI was established in July 2012 in Hong Kong. We are committed to establish as a full-service investment banking enterprise. Through our Corporate Finance, Asset Management, Securities Brokerage, Investment Research and Financing businesses. We provide a wide range of investment banking products and services to meet the needs of corporations, institutional and wealth management clients. To cope with our business expansion, we are recruiting new members to join our team of committed, dedicated and high-caliber finance professionals.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004994773
- Mainly responsible for design, development and maintenance of Data Management Solution for Analytics, including Data Warehouse.
- Partially responsible for supporting the front office trading, back office systems & various business applications.
- Participate in various project management activities including project planning, system implementation & deployment.
- Manage the In-house application development by conducting the user requirement analysis in order to facilitate both business processes and system operations.
- Liaise with software vendors for system enhancements, system incidents & issue logging.
- Perform system testing & UAT for software quality assurance.
- Provide technical support & user training for all the business units.
- University Degree in Computer Science / Information Technology or other related disciplines.
- Minimum 5 years working experience in Finance Industry with at least 1 - 2 years exposure in an investment banking environment.
- In-depth knowledge of Equities and Derivatives systems.
- Having exposure in SAS is highly preferable.
- Strong technology background in Application Support, Development and Integration.
- Familiar with Linux and Windows environments.
- Hands-on experience in Database programming, MS SQL, Oracle.
- Proficient in Scripting in VBA, Perl, Unix Shell Scripts, DOS/ Powershell.
- Self-initiated, work independently and proactively learn the new technologies and product knowledge as required by the job and projects.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Mandarin.
- Candidates with less relevant experience may be considered as "Assistant Manager, Application".
Please apply with full resume quoting the position title to the Human Resources Department via e-mail.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment-related purposes only. Applicants not invited for an interview within 6 weeks from the date of this posting may consider their applications unsuccessful and their applications will be destroyed after 3 months.