China Construction Bank (Asia) Corporation Limited [“CCB (Asia)”] is the retail and commercial business platform of China Construction Bank Corporation [“CCB”] in Hong Kong. As of March 31, 2015, CCB (Asia) has 47 branches in Hong Kong and offers a wide array of banking products and services to customers, including consumer banking services, commercial banking services, corporate banking services, private banking services and cross-border financial services, etc.
We’re inviting high caliber professionals to share our vision and mark our success together.
Manager, Asset & Liability Management Reporting
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004784257
- Assist in performing analysis on assets and liabilities management (“ALM”) and identifying key issues for ALCO reporting
- Support the ALM planning process; assist in monitoring and projecting changes in the Bank’s assets and liabilities structure
- Assist in treasury performance evaluation process
- Assist in the capital management processes of the Bank, including but not limited to the maintenance of relevant policies and procedures, the coordination of the internal capital adequacy assessment process and the monitoring and projections of capital adequacy ratios
- Ensure secretarial supports to various committees
- Handle ad hoc issues and analysis
- Participate into ALM related projects; implement system enhancements to enhance data accuracy and analysis capability
- Degree holder in Accounting, Finance, Risk Management or related disciplines
- Minimum 3-5years’ relevant work experience in ALM / Product Control/ Treasury Reporting/Capital Management with financial institutions, or audit experience in financial institutions;
- Sound knowledge in treasury activities and products is an definite advantage
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and sound analytical thinking
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese. Mandarin is required.
Applicants who are not contacted within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and their personal data will be retained by the bank for a period up to two years.
All information provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only and will be used strictly in accordance with the bank’s personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided upon request.