Yahoo! is focused on making the world's daily habits more inspiring and entertaining. By creating highly personalized experiences for our users, we keep people connected to what matters most to them, across devices and around the globe. In turn, we create value for advertisers by connecting them with the audiences that build their businesses. Yahoo! is headquartered in Sunnyvale, Calif., and has offices located throughout the Americas, Asia Pacific (APAC) and the Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) regions. For more information, visit the pressroom (pressroom.yahoo.net) or the company's blog (yodel.yahoo.com).
Manager / Assistant Manager, Advertising Solutions
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004997912
- Actively participate in pre-sales process, including collaborate with sales representatives on digital marketing idea development, business proposal development and presentations;
- Manage the launch of advertising programs and coordinate all aspects of the clients' complex, integrated marketing programs;
- Being the key liaison to Marketing and Sales Programs;
- Provide comprehensive campaign performance insights to clients, strike for in-program optimization to better meet campaign objectives;
- Manage multiple tasks, client expectations and people in order to lead implementation and help drive the business.
- Degree holder in Communication / Marketing / Advertising or related discipline;
- 5+ years of work experience related to online advertising/marketing. With experience in managing customer executions and experience in programmatic buying a strong plus.
- Responsible and detail-minded; Creative and proactive;
- Eagar to learn and able to work under pressure and tight deadline;
- Good communication skills in both English and Chinese, written and verbal;
- Well-versed in PowerPoint and Excel;
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Flash & HTML skills is a definite advantage;
- Less experienced candidates with potential will be considered for the post of Project Executive.