UMP Healthcare Holdings Limited 聯合醫務集團有限公司
UMP Healthcare Group (Stock Code: 722) manages a wide spectrum of medical, dental, physiotherapy and other ancillary healthcare services. We are committed to providing comprehensive, professional and value for money healthcare services to cater for the needs of the community.
Cope with our fast expansion in Hong Kong and China, we are seeking high caliber candidate to fill the following position:
Manager / Assistant Manager, Business Development (Ref: MBD0117/JDB)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004998488
Employer Ref. MBD0117/JDB
- Identify business opportunities, execute business development pitching, build the key customer relationship, negotiate and close business deals with business development strategies & processes for achieving the target from the Company.
- Formulate and execute business development plan, product development plan as well as maintain extensive knowledge of current market conditions.
- Build and manage customer relationships system, and execute consumer engagement activities for customer acquisition and retention, including program operations, pre & post campaign analysis, etc.
- Enhance customer’s satisfaction and engagement by analyzing customer’s feedback and information.
- Supervise and coordinate business development team as well as manage business performance to ensure the high level of efficiency and effectiveness.
- Support major marketing functions through innovative marketing and advertising solutions at different e-platforms to drive for business growth as well as brand awareness and corporate core value.
- Collaborate with cross-functions, including operations and other internal and external functions, on development and implementation of business development and marketing programs.
- Assist clinical and/or administrative services establishment in the regions.
- Participate in corporate brand building activities and various projects.
- Detail minded, monitor results and manage all on-going engagements.
- Passion and with enthusiasm of Healthcare industry.
- Degree holder in Business Administration / Health Sciences / or other relevant disciplines
- Minimum 10 years hands-on experience in business development with 5 years in managerial level, and 3-5 years working experience in medical / healthcare / or medical insurance industry will definitely be an advantage.
- Solid experience in Client Relationship Management, digital marketing, PR, as well as event management
- Strong leadership, presentation, analytical and problem solving skills
- Initiative, independent, well-organized, detail-minded, innovative with good project management skills
- Excellent communication skills of both written and spoken English, Chinese and Mandarin.
- Good computer skills including in Microsoft applications. Knowledge in Photoshop, CorelDraw and Web design software will be an advantage.
- Occasionally traveling may be required.
Please visit our website at: http://www.ump.com.hk for more information about us.
Please apply with full resume stating our reference code, availability, present and expected salary to: HR Department, Room 1404-08, Wing On House, 71 Des Voeux Road Central, Hong Kong or fax to 2868 3327 or by clicking "Apply Now".
All information obtained will be kept in strict confidence and used for recruitment and employment related purpose only.