Kingston Financial Group, listed on the Stock Exchange of Hong Kong (Stock Code: 1031), is one of the leading and well-known Financial Services groups in Hong Kong, providing a wide range of financial services which include securities underwriting and placements, margin and initial public offering financing, securities brokerage, corporate finance advisory services, futures brokerage and asset management services. The Group is also engaged in hotel and entertainment business in Macau.
To cope with our rapid business expansion, we invite high caliber individuals to join us.
Manager / Assistant Manager - Corporate Finance
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004780781
- Execute a full spectrum of corporate finance and capital market transactions, ranging from merger and acquisitions, IPOs, structured financing, pre-IPO investments as well as financial advisory services for PRC, Hong Kong and international clients;
- Manage and cooperate with various professional parties to execute mandated transactions including client relationship management, process of documentation, due diligence exercise, pitch books preparation as well as liaising with all relevant regulatory authorities;
- Willing to contribute to team dynamic and perform all functions independently.
- University graduate or above in Finance / Economics / Accounting / Law;
- Minimum 3 years working experience in corporate finance, preferably with IPO and M&A execution experience;
- Solid exposure and knowledge in Hong Kong Listing rules and Takeovers Code;
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese, fluency in Cantonese and Mandarin;
- Able to work under pressure, excellent communication and presentation skills.
We offer attractive package commensurate with experience. Interest parties please send full resume with current, expected salary and earliest available date by click “Apply Now”.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose only.