Dah Sing Financial Group – Your Employer of Choice
People are important stakeholders in our business. We believe in treating our employees well by creating an environment where they can excel, ensuring they are fairly rewarded and engaging them in business. We strive to embed socially responsible values throughout the organization, impacting our day-to-day operations. We support employee wellness, work-life balance and family friendly practices. If you share the same value and aspire to join an organization where you can contribute to its success with a rewarding career in return, join us today.
Manager / Assistant Manager, Institutional & Country Risk
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004998297
Reporting to the Department Head, you will be responsible for credit risk management including credit analysis, credit administration and credit control functions. You will be responsible for preparing credit proposals on financial institutions, monitoring credit rating changes and identifying deterioration of counter party credit. In addition, you will prepare assessment and review of wealth investment products offered by the Bank.
To meet the challenge, you should have the following qualifications and attributes:
- Degree holder in Business Administration, Finance or related disciplines; professional qualification of CFA / FRM / CPA is preferred
- Over 5 years of banking experience in credit analysis and risk control functions
- Sound knowledge in credit analysis, banking operations and wealth management products would be an asset
- Strong analytical and communication skills and good risk awareness
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- Proficiency in Excel, Access and related statistical software
Candidates with less experience will be considered for Assistant Manager.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.