Manager/ Assistant Manager, Investment & Insurance Compliance
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004992551
Employer Ref. PSH/BLO/EW0105D
Our client is one of the most prestigious commercial bank in Hong Kong covering a wide scope of businesses and they are now searching for experienced candidates to join the following position.
This is an excellent opportunity for candidates who are looking for a platform that will give them plenty of opportunities to develop.
- Attractive package and benefits to qualified candidates
- Excellent employee development and career growth
- Harmonic work environment
- Provide professional advices and guidance to the Investment and Insurance businesses in accordance with the related regulatory requirements of compliance
- Conduct gap analysis and provide recommendations on new regulatory requirements within Investment and Insurance businesses
- Examine new products & service proposals, policies and procedures as well as marketing materials
- Monitor and conduct checking on investment sale processes to ensure they are compliant with relevant regulatory requirements
- Prepare and conduct compliance training and briefing materials to both new and existing staffs
- Participate in ad hoc tasks / projects as assigned by management from time to time
- University degree in Business Administration, Risk Management, Law or related disciplines
- Minimum 3 years of banking industry with compliance or related experience
- Familiar with banking operations and strong knowledge of Investment & Insurance products
- Good knowledge of regulatory requirements such as SFO and SFC's Code of Conduct etc.
Interested Applicants please send your full resume (in Word format) together with present and expected salary to Eunice Wong:
Tel: (852) 2521-5118 ext.822 or 6333-1013
**Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a more detailed discussion**