Manager/Assistant Manager, Marketing (Ref:JD0113MM17)
NTK Academic Group Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004998725
Employer Ref. Ref:JD0113MM17
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage and drive all marketing projects and activities effectively within budget and timeframe.
- Develop, execute and review effectiveness of advertising and promotional campaigns, seminars, exhibitions and related events.
- Develop and implement plan for Strategic Relationship Management with external stakeholders including schools, educational institutions, vendors, etc.
- Devise, develop and implement marketing strategies with thorough understanding of education industry.
- Work closely with all related departments for the execution of marketing campaigns.
- Manage advertising programs and media relationships.
- Analyze and review the effectiveness of marketing programs.
- Monitor all marketing communications items, ensuring strict adherence to regulatory standards and requirements.
- Bachelor degree in Business / Marketing related program is preferable
- Track records in developing and delivering marketing campaigns from concepts to implementation
- Strong and solid leadership skills
- A proactive team player with good presentation, interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
- Able to work independently and work under pressure
- Fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Less experience would be considered for the position of Assistant Manager (Marketing)
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to NTK Academic Group Limited
About NTK Academic Group Limited
Established in 1996, NTK Academic Group is one of the leading educational service providers in Southeast Asia. Our main office is centrally located in Hong Kong and occupies a 25,000 square foot Grade A office complex with over 90 classrooms, study areas and a science laboratory. NTK also has a Kowloon campus with over 20 classrooms. We specialize in academic programs for students following international curricula, standardized test preparation, educational planning and educational publishing.
For further details, please visit NTK’s website: http://www.ntk.edu.hk.