- Manulife Financial Corporation is a leading Canadian-based financial services group with principal operations in Asia, Canada and the United States.
- We celebrate 119th anniversary in Hong Kong, and 129th anniversary globally in 2016.
- Top employee benefits services provider and manager of Pension Scheme since 1936.
- Manulife advisors' professional expertise received the Hong Kong Financial Planner Awards for ten consecutive years (2007 to 2016).
To cope with our rapid expansions in financial market in Hong Kong and Mainland China, we would like to invite high calibers to join our HK office (a limited time offer).
We offer stable working environment, an attractive remuneration package with generous uncapped commission structure, fast track promotion in 7 months, and a good career development path.
The successful applicant will be a dynamic and motivated team player who is passionate about driving New Business, and developing strong relationship with existing customers.
*** The best and transparent career path ***
***Fast Track Promotion Scheme***
Our Agency Management program offers excellent opportunity to high potential talents to further develop themselves to become future leaders of our organization. Successful candidates will be engaged in a fast-track program within our operating business units. We are now extending invitations to high caliber candidates with passion and commitment to join us.
MANAGER / ASSISTANT MANAGER - MPF
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003005146021
- At least 2 years working experience
- Good management and leadership skills are a plus
- Have coaching and training experiences will have added advantage
- Mature, stable and presentable
- Proficiency in spoken and written Chinese and Hong Kong ID card holder
- Less experience will be considered Assistant Manager
- Enjoy working with people, good communication skills
- Willing to learn and easy to adapt to a new work environment
- Mainland working experience is a plus
- Finance, marketing and sales experience are a plus
- Scope includes individual financial and retirement planning, wealth management, corporate clients, MPF, group medical, high net-worth clients, China market
- Customers base can be provided
- First year income can exceed $400,000
We offer comprehensive trainings (tailor made & best in class), flexible work schedule, bank holidays, 5 weeks annual leaves, medical benefits, overseas convention, preferred mortgage rate, attractive remuneration package with attractive bonus structure and generous fringe benefits to the right candidate. Please forward your CV to patrick_sk_tong @manulife.com.hk.
If you are determined to develop your career with a promising company, please submit your resume with confidence to our recruitment manager Mr. Patrick Tong CPA by clicking ‘Apply Now’, or call/whats app 6979-5638 for a meeting.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applicant information is treated confidentially; personal data collection is only for recruitment selection purposes.
The recruitment offer is subject to the terms & conditions as stipulated in the agreement to be signed.