Manager – Branch Performance Management (Bank)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004998825
Employer Ref. SPG0232017015
Our client, a leading bank, is looking for Manager to join their Branch Operations team to cope with the bank's expansion.
- Support the implementation of sales capacity and business performance information system for branch network to maximum sales management effectiveness
- Perform analysis on branch and customer portfolio and assist in branch sales target allocation
- Handle the branch sales performance tracking, activity management reports and ad-hoc management information generation
- Develop and maintain branch network capacity simulation models to support the development of sales strategies and improve the branch resources utilization
- Enhance and maintain branch sales database to facilitate sales management dashboard development
- Liaise with IT and Analytics Departments to enhance the sales analytics engine for identifying sales opportunities
- University degree in Statistics, Business, Information Systems or other relevant qualifications
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience, with knowledge of retail banking products, branch operations, sales management system, sales reporting an advantage
- Good communication, analytical and project management skills
- Well versed in application software, including MS Access, Excel formula/Macro or VBA, with exposure in SQL or Cognos an advantage
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese
- Great sense of ownership and servicing mindset to ensure efficient and effective customer service processes
Fluent in Cantonese and Mandarin
Interested parties please email your resume to hk@springerpg. com for consideration. For job enquiries, please call 2114 2625 for more details.
Please mention your consultant's name on your application if you have already registered with Springer.
All information provided by candidates will be used solely for recruitment purposes only in accordance with the employer’s personal data policies