Hong Kong Express Airways Limited
Want to make history?
This is your chance to create history and be a part of the team to build Hong Kong's own, true low-cost carrier. We are seeking team players who are looking for a unique challenge. HK Express is built on a culture of respect, opportunity, innovation and travel. We are looking for talented, high performance, energetic people who have flair, creativity and a love of life! A passion for travel will also go a long way! If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you.
What we stand for:
- Contribute to building a new business
- Career progression opportunities
- Equal opportunity
- Huge personal development
- Attractive remuneration package
- Free and discounted air travel
- Staff activities and events
- Medical insurance
- Numerous other benefits
HK Express is composed of a team of professional and highly energetic people from around the globe. We aspire to be the leading LCC in Hong Kong and Asia-Pacific. Come and join us!
Manager, Cabin Sales
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003005145287
Employer Ref. 494655-768
Role and Responsibilities:
- Develop and supervise cabin crew in-flight service flow and sales procedures;
- Develop strategies in upkeeping cabin crew' sales performance;
- Conduct audit flights;
- Provide necessary statistics for sales management;
- Formulate annual sales target and implementation plan;
- Plan and liaise with Commercial Department for inflight sales related issues;
- Identify internal and external sales training courses for staff development;
- Provide support in other functions including but not limited to cabin crew promotion assessment, counselling and disciplinary supervision etc;
- Assist in other duties or projects as assigned.
- Degree holder or above;
- Minimum 5 years' airline experiences in which 3 years at supervisory role;
- Demonstrated strong leadership, relationship management and change management skills;
- Experienced in planning, organization and control of performance functions;
- Ability to coach, motivate and develop others;
- Good command of both spoken and written English, Chinese language is a plus;
- Good in Computer skills, e.g. Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Outstanding communication skills and professional work ethic;
- Ability to work with minimum supervision