Dah Sing Financial Group – Your Employer of Choice
People are important stakeholders in our business. We believe in treating our employees well by creating an environment where they can excel, ensuring they are fairly rewarded and engaging them in business. We strive to embed socially responsible values throughout the organization, impacting our day-to-day operations. We support employee wellness, work-life balance and family friendly practices. If you share the same value and aspire to join an organization where you can contribute to its success with a rewarding career in return, join us today.
Manager, Card Operations
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004782285
Employer Ref. 1496
Reporting to the Head of Card Processing, who will be responsible for managing card related operation support to ensure services are delivered in a timely and efficient manner and identifying & initiating improvements to ensure on-going operational excellence.
- Oversee the daily processing of both Credit Card and ATM including account maintenance, card personalization out-sourced vendor management & add-on services (e.g. Octopus AAVS) setup according to pre-defined Key Processing Indicator.
- Participate in project development relating to new product / promotion, with special focus on provision of user requirements & User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
- Supervise the running of hotline serving internal enquiry from branches, and outbound customer calls on operational related matters.
- Assist in managing some office administrative functions.
To meet the challenge, you should have the following qualifications and attributes:
- Degree holder or equivalent with 10 years relevant experience, of which 5 years at supervisory level.
- Awareness to operational risks, compliance and logistic streamlining.
- Good communication skill.
- Good PC knowledge in applying of MSWord & Excel to daily works. Able to manage MSOffice macros will be an advantage.
- With understanding to general banking operations will be an advantage.