Clover Group International Ltd
Founded in 1956, Clover Group is one of the leading manufacturers of intimate lingerie for numerous prestige brand labels throughout North America and Europe. Over the course of half a century, we have evolved from a single lingerie factory with 50 staff into a global operation, with manufacturing facilities in China, India and Cambodia and a professional team of 7,000 employees. Today, Clover produces millions of lingerie per year, making us the partner of preference of the world’s best-known brands, and a leading manufacturer of intimate apparel. To cope with our future development, Clover Group invites high-notch calibers to join, to contribute and to share our success.
Manager - Chemical Management
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004837395
- To introduce,drive and optimize the Chemical Management System (CMS) including policies to eliminate hazardous chemicals in product manufacturing and phase out potential chemicals of concerns, with the ultimate goal of completing the targets set by Zero Discharge of Hazardous Chemicals (ZDHC) before the year 2020;
- To develop and maintain a chemical inventory that used and discharged to the product during manufacturingand its chemical mixtures and formulationsby using theMaterial Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) against the stipulations on Manufacturing Restricted Substances List (MRSL) through working together with internal departments and upstream material suppliers;
- To organize self assessment to guarantee the compliance of the RSL and apply appropriate test method to check and trace the chemical formulation and substances that used and produced in the manufacturing process against the ZDHC MRSL and customer requirements routinely and randomly
- To keep abreast of knowledge on changing chemical regulations andcustomers’requirements and engage with ZDHC stakeholders in the production cycle for identification of therisks and threats to the MRSL conformanceand recommend corrective and preventive actions;
- To recommend and source new substitutions to replace the existing use of risked chemical, if necessary;
- To plan and organize internal training to headquarter and factories.
- Degree or Master degree in Chemical Science, Textile Chemistry or related disciplines;
- Minimum 8 years working experience in chemical management, research, or laboratory testing;
- Experience in chemical safety and regulatory compliance in garment industry is highly preferred;
- Knowledge of ZDHC (Zero Discharge of Hazardous Chemicals), RSL (Restricted Substances List) and MRSL (Manufacturing Restricted Substances List);
- Excellent technical and quality problem solving skills;
- Good verbal and written communication skills and presentation skills;
- Travelling to PRC and offshore factories is required.
We offer competitive remuneration package including 5-day work, discretionary bonus, medical & group life insurance to the right candidate. Interested parties please send your full resume with current & expected salary by clicking "Apply Now":
For more details on Clover Group, please visit our website: http://www.clover.com.hk/
We are an equal opportunity employer and we welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purposes within our Group and our related companies only. Applicants not having heard from us within 6 weeks from the date of this advertisement may consider their application unsuccessful. All personal data of unsuccessful applications will be destroyed after one full calendar year.