MANAGER - COMMUNITY RELATIONS [Ref. SH-M-CR]
South Horizons Management Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004781280
Employer Ref. SH-M-CR
- Degree holder preferably in Communication or related disciplines
- Minimum 3 years’ relevant working experience of which 1 year at supervisory level
- To oversee the production of newsletters and / or other publications to strengthen communication with residents
- To liaise with the Owners’ Committees, district officials, government departments and other local organizations on matters concerning local community
- Good management and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Chinese
We offer salary and benefits commensurate with qualifications and experience. Please send a full resume with contact telephone number and expected salary to Chief Estate Manager - South Horizons Management Limited, Management Office, G/F., Block 33A, South Horizons, Ap Lei Chau, Hong Kong (Please quote reference on envelope) or via E-mail (in Word format) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used only for consideration of your application for relevant/similar post(s).
Applicants not hearing from us within six weeks from the date of advertisement may consider their applications unsuccessful. All personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed after the recruitment exercise when no longer required.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to South Horizons Management Limited
About South Horizons Management Limited
We are the Manager of South Horizons, a large residential and commercial development at Ap Lei Chau.