Manager, Compliance Assurance
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004992873
Employer Ref. AS00036938
- Compliance assurance
- Sizable corporate bank
- From KYC switch to compliance
Our client is a leading sizable bank in Hong Kong which is mainly focusing on corporate banking business. There is an excellent opportunity for an experienced KYC/COB/compliance candidate to join the team as a Compliance Assurance Manager which sitting in the business line.
Reporting to the Head of Compliance Assurance, you will be liaising with internal and external stakeholders to handle compliance related task including due diligence, financial crime compliance, and financial intelligence. This role will be sitting in the business line and working closely with the front office and also the compliance department. Knowledge in doing compliance project will be an advantage
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- A university degree with a relevant professional qualifications
- At least 4 years compliance experience in banking doing KYC/ Compliance/ Assurance
- Strong understanding on KYC/FATCA/CRS and compliance regulations
- Experience in dealing with front office / corporate clients
- Excellent communications skills with fluency in English, additional language ability in Cantonese / Chinese would be beneficial
Contact Janae Chan (852) 3103 4366 or click APPLY NOW button www.ambition.com.hk
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Ambition
Ambition is a leading global boutique recruitment business listed on the Australian Securities Exchange. With coverage across Hong Kong, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Tokyo, Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, and London, we specialise within the areas of Banking & Financial Services, Finance & Accounting, Sales & Marketing, Supply Chain & Procurement and Technology.