Chong Hing Bank Ltd
We are a well established and listed local commercial bank in Hong Kong, a member of Yuexiu Group, which is a state-owned enterprise group with the largest assets and leading performance in overall economic efficiency in Guangzhou, having total assets in around RMB 200 billion. We are committed to actively expanding our business development in both Hong Kong and Mainland. To cope with our rapid growth, we are now inviting high caliber candidates to join us and pursue for success.
Manager (AML Section) – Compliance Department
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004781567
- Establish and review the Bank’s AML related guidelines, policies and procedural manuals
- Develop systems and provide advice for the continuous improvement of the AML compliance framework of the Bank
- Keep abreast of the latest AML developments and regulatory requirements (e.g. HKMA, FATF, Basel etc.) so as to perform risk assessments on AML compliance matters and to provide advice to manage and mitigate the AML compliance risks
- Develop AML on-site compliance checking program on local branches, branches outside Hong Kong and other departments
- Develop program on KYC on-boarding and ECDD procedures of high risk customers as well as program on risk assessment of high risk and sanctioned jurisdictions
- Develop systems and controls to combat tax evasion
- Prepare training materials and conduct AML training
- Handle enquiries from law enforcement agencies
- University graduate in Economics, Business Administration, Accounting, Finance or related discipline and/or professional banking qualifications
- Minimum 5 years’ managerial experience in AML compliance
- Well conversant in statutory and regulatory requirements, including those in Mainland China
- Able to handle multi-tasks independently and work under strictly tight deadlines and pressure
- Excellent presentation, interpersonal and communication skills with good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese including Mandarin
We offer competitive remuneration package and promising career opportunities to the successful candidates. Interested parties, please send full resume with current & expected salary and the date of availability to The HR Department, G.P.O. Box 2535, HK, or by clicking Apply Now. Please quote reference on your application.
Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment purposes.
越秀集團成員A Member of YuexiuGroup