Manager, Corporate Finance, Real Estate Group, 1365
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004999946
Employer Ref. JDB_Corp_Fin_1365
About Our Client
Our client, a leading Commercial Real Estate Group in China and Hong Kong, is looking for a Manager, Corporate Finance to join their team.
- Originate and execute Corporate Finance business, inter alia, private equity, private placement, M&A activities
- Excellent coordination and collaboration with various teams
- Maintain strong client relationship and people relations for exploring investment opportunities
- Assess potential deals with market research and analysis
- Keep abreast of rules and regulations
- High degree of autonomy and flexibility
- Relevant degree in Corporate Finance, Banking, Economics etc.
- Over 10 years experience with strong deal lists
- Eligible to hold SFC Type 6 license
- Strong relationship with banks will be a plus
- Strong track record in Corporate Finance
- Excellent Putonghua and English communication skills
- Proficiency in written Chinese is a must
What’s On Offer
Our client offers generous remuneration package and company benefits to the right candidate.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Sloane Manhattan
About Sloane Manhattan
About Bank Street and Sloane Manhattan Manpower International
Sloane Manhattan® Manpower International is a leading International Manpower and Education Group offering Total Manpower Solutions and International Educational Solutions. Our clients include Top Fortune 500 and Top China 500 with broad-based multinational firms and Chinese conglomerates. Bank Street® is a financial and consumer recruitment brand operated by Sloane Manhattan.
Bank Street by Sloane Manhattan provides recruitment services for clients in banking, finance, securities, funds, consumers, property and general industries. Besides, the Group provides services cover: financial executive recruitment, general industries executive search, HR consultancy, payroll outsourcing, BPO, educational management, educational career management, international education and Birkman Personality Assessment. For details, please refer to www.sloaneasia.com and www.bankstreet-hk.com.