A Career with Hang Seng Bank
Hang Seng is committed to service excellence. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our efforts to continually enhance our performance for customers and provide best-in-class products and services. We seek to attract high-calibre talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages.
Manager Customer Propositions (Customer Growth and Governance)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004994767
Customer Value Management - Customer Propositions Department
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our Customer Growth and Governance Team as Manager Customer Propositions .
- Assist Head of Preferred, Green Banking and Integrated Account to develop and drive differentiated customer proposition of designated customer segments by defining the types of services, delivery channels and pricing
- Liaise with related departments and branches to ensure the proposition is properly delivered to customers
- Adopt customer journey design in the development of customer solutions offerings aligned to customer needs
- Collaborate with marketing department to maintain the branding and loyalty of designated segments
- Conduct regular competitor analysis and maintain abreast market information for on-going refinement of designated segment propositions
- Develop related account systems to ensure efficient and effective sales and services to customers across channels
- Collaborate with different business units to drive marketing programs to enhance the product penetration and profitability for designated segments
- University Degree in Finance or other relevant disciplines/qualifications
- Minimum 5-7 years' banking experience, preferably with exposure to retail banking products/service, branch operations and compliance; prior experience in customer propositions would be a plus
- Strong project management and problem solving capabilities; proven ability to manage complex projects with multiple deadlines and shifting priorities
- Excellent interpersonal and coordination skills with various stakeholders
- Sound knowledge of application software such as MS Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese
- Great sense of ownership and servicing mindset to ensure efficient and effective customer service processes
To apply, please read carefully the ‘Note on Collection of Personal Data and Information’ available in the careers page of our Hang Seng website : www.hangseng.com and send your resume by clicking "Apply Now" for our processing. You can also visit our website for further details about career opportunities with the Bank. Applicants who are not contacted within one month may consider their applications unsuccessful.
All information provided by applicants will be used only for recruitment purposes and will be used strictly in accordance with the Bank's personal data policies, a copy of which may be obtained by the applicant upon request. Unless otherwise instructed in writing by the applicant concerned, applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Bank and its related companies. The personal data of unsuccessful job applicants may be retained for a maximum of three years from the date when the job application is rejected and such data may be retained for a longer period if there is a subsisting reason that obliges the Bank to do so, after which the personal data will be destroyed.