DHL Global Forwarding (Hong Kong) Limited
DHL – The logistics company for the world
DHL is the leading global brand in the logistics industry. Our DHL family of divisions offer an unrivalled portfolio of logistics services ranging from national and international parcel delivery, e-commerce shipping and fulfillment solutions, international express, road, air and ocean transport to industrial supply chain management. With about 340,000 employees in more than 220 countries and territories worldwide, DHL connects people and businesses securely and reliably, enabling global trade flows. With specialized solutions for growth markets and industries including technology, life sciences and healthcare, energy, automotive and retail, a proven commitment to corporate responsibility and an unrivalled presence in developing markets, DHL is decisively positioned as "The logistics company for the world".
DHL is part of Deutsche Post DHL Group. The Group generated revenues of more than 59 billion euros in 2015.
Manager, Customer Service
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004992673
Employer Ref. JD/M&S/BSM/1701
- Act as Representative of Multi-National Customer Global Transportation Team
- Communicate & coordinate day to day operational issues (including shipment authorization approval, space/capacity issues with carriers, IT & customer enquires) at a Country, Regional & Global level
- Key understanding of customer requirements & disseminate accordingly
- Manage data quality within the organization
- Liaison between customer’s and company’s stakeholders
- Identify service & process opportunities to develop network
- Lead tactical & operational discussions in business review with customer
- Support & implement customer’s project initiatives
- Participate & support all strategic customer discussions
- Support reporting to meet customer requirements, such as volume forecast report, KPI report & regular issues log book
- Bachelor Degree in Supply Chain Management, Logistics, IT or other related degree
- 3+ years relevant working experience in customer lifestyle and apparel vertical, and in related field or industry
- Strong business sense with “can do” attitude
- Team player with excellent communication skills, analytical and problem-solving skills, planning & organizing skills
- Ability to develop, interchange & adapt as position requires
- Proficient in PC operations knowledge, particularly in Microsoft office (including MSWord, MSExcel, MSPowerPoint; and MSAccess is a plus)
- Fluency in spoken and written Chinese, Mandarin and English
- Immediately available is preferred
Applications will be treated in strict confidence. Please submit your application with full particulars of qualifications, experience, current and expected salary by clicking the Apply now button or by post to Human Resources Department, L23, Tower 1 Kowloon Commerce Centre, No. 51 Kwai Cheong Road, Kwai Chung, New Territories, Hong Kong. (Please quote ref. no.)
Applicants not contacted within six weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.
Personal Information Collection Statement pertaining to Recruitment
DHL Global Forwarding (Hong Kong) Limited (“DHL”) is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy in accordance with the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance of Hong Kong (the “Ordinance”) and DHL’s Personal Data Protection Policy (the “Policy”) at http://www.dhl.com.hk/en/legal.html#pdpp
By proceeding to respond to this recruitment advertisement you consent that we may use, retain, process, transfer or otherwise handle the personal data that we collect from you for recruitment purposes (including any other purposes directly related thereto) in accordance with the Policy.
All personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be retained for future recruitment purposes for a period of not more than six (6) months, after which such data will be destroyed.
You have the right at any time to make a data access or correction request concerning your personal data held by us. In addition, you may request us to delete your personal data that is no longer required for the relevant purposes which you have given consent. Should you wish to exercise such rights or have any question in relation to your personal data or the Policy, please contact our Human Resources Department.