ZEBRA™ Strategic Holdings Limited is a performance-based holistic Human Capital Solutions provider that services Corporate Clients across Asia Pacific region.
With more than a decade of solid experience, ZEBRA™ successfully listed on the GEM board of the Hong Kong Stock Exchange in the year of 2013.
Manager, Customer Services (Cards & Loans) - Banking
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004997517
- Lead and supervise a team of Assistant Customer Relationship Managers to address and resolve customer feedback, including but not limited to complaints, compliments, suggestions and other special cases in a professional and timely manner
- Liaise with other departments to conduct case investigations and ensure the investigation reports are submitted on time
- Provide guidance and support to all Assistant Customer Relationship Managers to ensure accurate and consistent handling of customer complaints and comments
- Collect and analyze customer feedback; identify areas for improving operational effectiveness and customer satisfaction, and take remedial actions with the relevant departments
- Participate in ad-hoc projects and assignments as instructed by the superiors.
- Degree holder or above in Business Administration, Bilingual Studies or related disciplines
- At least 5 years of banking experience in Card and Personal Lending products, with complaint handling role
- Good interpersonal, communication and presentation skills with analytical mind and problem-solving skills
- Strong leadership with training and coaching skills and possess customer-service mindset with strong sense of responsibility
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese is a must
- Great Sense of ownership and servicing mindset to ensure efficient and effective customer service processes