Manager, Direct-To-Consumer (DTC) Program - Retail Systems
VF Hong Kong Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004784440
- Fulfill GBT DTC strategic and innovation initiatives with business strategy in serving the retail needs specifically in the area of retail operations and planning involving POS, CRM, Retail Analytics, Merchandising Planning, Allocation & Replenishment, Assortment Planning. etc.
- Work with business to extract & analyze the demand, facilitate business process re-engineering, prepare clear & concise specifications and documentation.
- Establish retail project pipeline including all Asia markets through working closely with the DTC Development team, brands and function leads in business and GBT before gaining endorsements from IT Project Steering Group in Asia. Identify needed resources, capabilities, solutions and vendors which support the realization of this project
- Work with PMO to initiate and execute project prioritizations, approvals and funding requests by following the project governance and procedure
- Drive delivery of projects with internal and external resources from conception to implementation , stabilization and post-go live assessment and to ensure that project deliverables are met according to specifications and regulations
- Bachelor Degree or above in Info Systems, Computer Science or related disciplines
- 7+ years Relevant Experience and 3+ Supervisory Experience
- Significant experiences in multi-channel retail industry
- POS, CRM, Retail Inventory Mgmt., In-Store Technology, Merchandising Planning, Allocation & Replenishment, Assortment Planning etc. or similar project experience
- Background on ERP, O2O integration or Mobile technologies, a plus.
- Certified PMP, a plus.
- Good business senses
- Technical knowledge of system applications, architecture, platform and network
We offer 5–day work week, competitive salary and fringe benefits to the right candidate. Interested parties are invited to send your full resume with current and expected salary by clicking "Apply Now".
Candidates who are not contacted within 1 month from sending the resume should consider your applications filed for future opportunities.
All applications will be treated in strict confidential and used for recruitment purpose only.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to VF Hong Kong Limited
About VF Hong Kong Limited
We are the subsidiary of VF Corporation - a leader in branded lifestyle apparel including jeanswear, outdoor products, image apparel, sportswear and contemporary apparel brands. For over 100 years, we've grown by offering consumers high quality, high value branded apparel. Our leading brands span virtually every channel of distribution. Our principal brands include Wrangler, Lee, Riders, The North Face, Vans, Reef, Eagle Creek, Eastpak, JanSport, Timberland, Napapijri, Nautica, Kipling, John Varvatos, 7 For All Mankind, lucy, Majestic, Lee Sport and Red Kap.
Our vision: VF will grow by building leading lifestyle brands that excite consumers around the world.
We invite high calibre to apply for the following position: