We are a well-established group of electrical & mechanical, IT and environmental engineering companies headquartered in Hong Kong with strong presence in Macau and Mainland China. Our key businesses are building services, electrical, environmental and mechanical engineering. Apart from operating as electrical and mechanical contractors, we are also manufacturers and suppliers of electrical and mechanical equipment. To cope with our continuous growth, we cordially invite high calibre talents to fill the following positions:
Manager/ Director, Technical Training (REF: HR/TT)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004997768
It is our objective to provide comprehensive training to employees of all levels, from technicians to managers, to aid their career development, and reinforce the Group’s commitment to engineering excellence through continuous learning.
Given the diversity of business of the Group, training development would be taken in steps, with focus put initially on practical, workplace related training on building services, including HVAC, Electrical, Fire Services & Plumbing & Drainage installations.
- To set up the technical training unit. Plan and design the framework and mechanism to drive the technical training and development of the Group.To design, develop and implement a set of well-structured technical training programme covering a wide spectrum of ranks and job families of the Group meeting the occupational needs of employees.
- To organize/ conduct in-house training, and partner with outside professionals or institutes in line with the training programme/ curriculum, including classroom training, practical training and eLearning.
- To integrate technical and soft skills training/ competency requirements through a holistic approach, to outline a clear career path for different engineering/ technical streams of positions, and other job families of the Group.
- To monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of various training and development programmes.
- To initiate and drive other ad hoc projects as and when required.
- Degree holder in Engineering, preferably in Building Services, Mechanical, Electrical or related disciplines.
- 10-15 years relevant working experience in the E&M industry with excellent engineering knowledge and practical skills.
- Substantial experience in higher education institute or engineering training in E&M industry.
- Experience in designing and development career paths for different job families, exposure in E&M industry is an advantage.
- Good network with professional bodies and tertiary institutes in E&M industry.
- An excellent team player, self-motivated, dynamic and think ‘out of the box’.
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese (including Putonghua)
- Occasional travel to the PRC required.