MANAGER, DISTRIBUTION SERVICES AND SUPPORT
FTLife Insurance Company Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004834055
- Supervise a team to perform data analysis and business analytics
- Develop, maintain and housekeep the data warehouse
- Participate in sales campaign management to provide useful information and develop assessment model
- Develop various model on sales segmentation
- Manage SAS platform to produce MI on sales KPI and CRM
- Participate, or even lead the ad-hoc projects which assigned by Manager
- Assists in ad hoc projects as assigned by supervisor
- Degree holder, preferably in Actuarial, Statistics or Finance
- At least 4 years’ working experience in data mining or analysis
- Excellent knowledge on SAS & Qlikview
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese (Putonghua is an added advantage)
- PC literate in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Chinese word-processing
We offer attractive fringe benefits, including 5-day work week, group medical & life insurance, and career prospect to the right candidates. Write to us with your resume, expected salary and contact phone numbers to:Human Resources Department, FTLife Insurance Company Limited, 28/F, Wing On Centre, 111 Connaught Road Central, Hong Kong or fax to 2836-5365 or click Apply Now.
Please visit our Website at www.ftlife.com.hk for Company information.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Information provided will be used for the purpose of selection only and unsuccessful applications will be destroyed immediately after the selection process.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to FTLife Insurance Company Limited
About FTLife Insurance Company Limited
FTLife Insurance Company Limited ranks one of the largest life insurance companies in Hong Kong. We offer the Hong Kong market a diversity of financial protection products and wealth management services. Driven by an ambition to achieve and excel by nurturing lasting relationships, we are committed to becoming a leading financial services provider in Hong Kong.
We offer exciting and challenging career opportunities, we would like to invite you to join our talent pool in corporate office.