MANAGER, DISTRIBUTION SERVICES AND SUPPORT
FTLife Insurance Company Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004922153
- Supervise a team to perform data analysis and business analytics
- Develop, maintain and housekeep the data warehouse
- Participate in sales campaign management to provide useful information and develop assessment model
- Develop various model on sales segmentation
- Manage SAS platform to produce MI on sales KPI and CRM
- Participate, or even lead the ad-hoc projects which assigned by Manager
- Assists in ad hoc projects as assigned by supervisor
- Degree holder, preferably in Actuarial, Statistics or Finance
- At least 4 years’ working experience in data mining or analysis
- Excellent knowledge on SAS & Qlikview
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese (Putonghua is an added advantage)
- PC literate in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Chinese word-processing
We offer attractive fringe benefits, including 5-day work week, group medical & life insurance, and career prospect to the right candidates. Write to us with your resume, expected salary and contact phone numbers to: Human Resources Department, FTLife Insurance Company Limited, 28/F, Wing On Centre, 111 Connaught Road Central, Hong Kong or fax to 2836-5365 or click Apply Now.
Please visit our Website at www.ftlife.com.hk for Company information.
Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment related purposes. All personal data of unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed within 2 years after completion of the recruitment exercise. (Only short-listed candidates will be notified)
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to FTLife Insurance Company Limited
About FTLife Insurance Company Limited
FTLife Insurance Company Limited (“FTLife”) is one of Hong Kong's largest life insurance companies. Capitalising on a heritage of professionalism and excellence in serving clients, FTLife seeks to become a leading insurance group in Asia. It serves individual and institutional clients from a diverse portfolio of financial protection and wealth management products. FTLife aims to excel by cultivating lasting relationships, and dedicates itself to providing clients with best-of-breed financial services to help them lead fulfilling lives.
We offer challenging and rewarding career opportunities. We look forward to receiving your application for the following job opening.