Clover Group International Ltd
Founded in 1956, Clover Group is one of the leading manufacturers of intimate lingerie for numerous prestige brand labels throughout North America and Europe. Over the course of half a century, we have evolved from a single lingerie factory with 50 staff into a global operation, with manufacturing facilities in China, India and Cambodia and a professional team of 7,000 employees. Today, Clover produces millions of lingerie per year, making us the partner of preference of the world’s best-known brands, and a leading manufacturer of intimate apparel. To cope with our future development, Clover Group invites high-notch calibers to join, to contribute and to share our success.
Manager - Engineering
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004833734
- Ensure the machinery is compatible for sample development and production in Hong Kong, China and Cambodia
- Design, develop and source different tools and machinery for sampling in workshop
- Streamline and simplify the production process with the automation of machinery
- Planning and budgeting tools for mass production
- Keep abreast of the latest development and functions of machinery and attachment
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Management
- Professional qualification in Textile, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- At least 8 years solid knowledge of design and structures of the textile machines that enable the carrying out of daily maintenance and engineering
- Must have worked in large manufacturing factories and have extensive experience in textile machines
- Knowledge in electronics and microprocessor
- Willing to travel PRC frequently and occasionally travel to Cambodia
We offer competitive remuneration package including 5-day work, discretionary bonus, medical & group life insurance to the right candidate. Interested parties please send your full resume with current & expected salary via email attention to Human Resources Department to: firstname.lastname@example.org or click APPLY to visit our website and select Career.
For more details on Clover Group, please visit our website: http://www.clover.com.hk/
We are an equal opportunity employer and we welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purposes within our Group and our related companies only. Applicants not having heard from us within 6 weeks from the date of this advertisement may consider their application unsuccessful. All personal data of unsuccessful applications will be destroyed after one full calendar year.