The West Kowloon Cultural District Authority welcomes exceptional talent with a passion to realise the vision and mission of making the West Kowloon Cultural District a prime local and international destination for arts, culture and entertainment.
We are currently recruiting the following position to join the Authority.
Manager, Facilities Management (Ref: 16066R1)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004782138
Employer Ref. 16066R1
You will be responsible for:
- planning and developing the facilities management strategy and system for Security operation, related system and all other facilities for the WKCD development;
- contributing to the design of facilities development with main focuses on operation life cycle, safety and health best practice, incident & risk management and security monitoring for future operations;
- overseeing in security and emergency management of the events being organised in WKCD;
- managing vendors for security operation and related system;
- supervising and monitoring outsourced facilities management vendors to ensure high standard and quality services are delivered; and
- planning and organising the due diligence for taking over new venues in managing incident risk and emergency operation procedure.
- possess a recognised university degree in facilities management, security specific management, or equivalent;
- preferably be a professional membership of security specific certification(s) (e.g., CISSP, CISM);
- have at least 10 years of experience in property management, event management, safety and security management and/or quality management, of which at least 5 years at managerial level;
- have a professional knowledge of and experience with risk management, vulnerability management, threat analysis, security auditing, security monitoring, penetration testing, incident response and other information security practices and/or other related building operation guideline or best practice;
- have the ability to professionally handle confidential matters and exhibit the appropriate level of judgment and decision making commensurate with the position and responsibilities;
- preferably be familiar with Building Management System (BMS), Safety Management System and/or others facilities management software; and
- have excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills with the ability to effectively communicate with senior management, internal users and consultants.
For interested parties, please submit your application along with your CV on or before 7 October 2016 via online application or by mail quoting the reference number, name of the position, expected salary and your availability to:
Ms Agnes Chan
West Kowloon Cultural District Authority
29/F, Tower 6, The Gateway
9 Canton Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon
Data collected will only be used for job application processing. Applicants not being invited for interview within 4 weeks from 7 October 2016 may assume their applications unsuccessful.
All related information will be kept up to 24 months and all personal data will be destroyed afterwards.
For more information
http://www.westkowloon.hk or contact
Ms Agnes Chan at 2200-0013