Hong Kong Television Network Limited is a Hong Kong listed company (SEHK : 1137).
Established in 1992, the Group possesses extensive and successful experience in telecom market liberalization, popularizing advanced technology and applications. The Group strives to expand its foothold to the multimedia and TV industry.
Riding on our content library together with strong brand presence in Hong Kong, we are now developing various business models to build a 24-hour “e-Shopping Mall” providing a one-stop shop platform to people in Hong Kong, including entertainment, online shopping, delivery service and impressive customer experience.
For details on the Group’s Talent Management policies, please refer to http://www.hktv.com.hk/.
Manager - Finance
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004997557
Employer Ref. FIN-M-1701-JDB
- Lead a team and ensure timely accurate financial and management reporting, budgeting, forecasting and various analysis to facilitate management decision
- Implement and provide strategic advice on the Group’s financial policies and procedures according to the business needs and development so as to maintain a strong internal control environment for the operation
- Review operation flow of business and lead process and improvement
- Ensure compliance with statutory and regulatory reporting requirements
- Bachelor degree holder with CPA qualification
- Minimum of 6 years working experience in financial reporting or audit function from a sizeable firm
- Previous experience in retail industry and /or Big 4 professional firms, and knowledge of SAP are advantages
- Strong business sense and be diplomatic to deal with business partners from different professional backgrounds
- Supervisory experience in leading a sizable team
- Excellent communication skills in English and Cantonese
- Immediate available is preferred
We offer attractive remuneration package to the high caliber candidates. If you have the drive and passion to grasp this challenging career opportunity, please send your resume and quote the Position and Reference Code on the subject line.
We commit ourselves to be a caring company and provide equal opportunities, sustaining a pleasant working environment with zero discrimination on the ground of sex, marital status, disability, pregnancy, family status and race. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly according to our Personal Information Collection Statement.